Target Fixed Income Fund

Portfolio Objectives

The Fixed Income Fund is the most conservative of the target portfolios and seeks to preserve principal with less volatility than an all-bond portfolio while providing modest current income by investing approximately 50% of its net assets in money market investment funds and 50% in fixed income investment funds.

[…]
2020-05-01T10:40:28-05:00April 8th, 2016|

Target Fund 20

Portfolio Objectives

Fund 20 is an income-oriented target portfolio which seeks income and some capital appreciation by investing approximately 20% of its net assets in a broad range of domestic equity and international equity funds, 10% of its net assets in money market mutual funds, and 70% of its net assets in fixed income funds. […]

2020-05-01T10:40:36-05:00April 8th, 2016|

Target Fund 40

Portfolio Objectives

Fund 40 is a more conservative target portfolio which seeks moderate income and capital appreciation by investing approximately 40% of its net assets in a broad range of domestic equity, international equity, and real asset investment funds with the remaining 60% invested in fixed income investment funds.

[…]
2020-05-01T10:40:45-05:00April 8th, 2016|

Target Fund 60

Portfolio Objectives

Fund 60 is a moderately aggressive target portfolio which seeks capital appreciation and income by investing approximately 60% of its net assets in a broad range of domestic equity, international equity, and real asset investment funds with the remaining 40% invested in fixed income investment funds.

[…]
2020-05-01T10:40:53-05:00April 8th, 2016|

Target Fund 80

Portfolio Objectives

Fund 80 is an aggressive target portfolio which seeks a high level of capital appreciation and some income by investing approximately 80% of its net assets in a broad range of domestic equity, international equity, and real asset investment funds with the remaining 20% invested in fixed income investment funds.

[…]
2020-05-01T10:41:00-05:00April 8th, 2016|