Target Fund 80

Target Fund 80 2016-11-08T12:34:06+00:00

Portfolio Objectives

Fund 80 is an aggressive target portfolio which seeks a high level of capital appreciation and some income by investing approximately 80% of its net assets in a broad range of domestic equity, international equity, and real estate investment funds with the remaining 20% invested in fixed income investment funds.

Real AssetsInternational Equity
U.S. EquityFixed Income
Money Market

Asset Allocation

Fund Percent
Fixed Income
PIMCO Short-Term Fund 4%
Northern Funds Bond Index Fund 3%
MainStay Total Return Bond Fund 4%
American Century Short Duration Inflation Protection Bond Fund 3%
Touchstone High Yield Fund 3%
Templeton International Bond Fund 3%
Real Assets
Voya Global Real Estate Fund 3%
Credit Suisse Commodity Return Strategy Fund 2%
Fund Percent
U.S. Equity
Cohen & Steers Dividend Value Fund 11%
Northern Funds Stock Index Fund 13%
T. Rowe Price Instl. Large-Cap Growth Fund 11%
Northern Funds Mid Cap Index Fund 8%
Northern Funds Small Cap Value Fund 3%
T. Rowe Price QM U.S. Small-Cap Growth Equity Fund 3%
International Equity
Northern Funds International Equity Index Fund 8%
Neuberger Berman International Select Fund 11%
DFA International Small Company Portfolio 3%
Lazard Emerging Markets Equity Portfolio 4%

Portfolio Performance1

As of June 30, 2017

 Average Annual Total Returns at NAV (%)1 
Fee StructureYTD3 Mo1 Yr3 Yrs5 YrsLifetimeExp.
Ratio2
Inception
Date
A8.753.3715.464.268.778.681.218/2/10
Fee Structure B Performance

Fund Performance3

As of March 31, 2017

 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
Fixed Income FundsExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
PIMCO Short-Term Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.47PTSHX0.583.493.491.641.642.318/2/10
Northern Funds Bond Index Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.16NOBOX-3.112.332.332.892.074.018/2/10
MainStay Total Return Bond Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.60MTMIX1.181.182.932.242.904.8412/17/14
American Century Short-Duration Inflation-Protection Bond Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.37APISX0.970.972.300.780.403.749/26/13
Touchstone High Yield Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.72THIYX2.172.1712.142.615.046.1910/10/12
Templeton International Bond Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.76FIBZX4.694.6910.530.752.225.3310/10/12
 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
Real Estate FundExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
Voya Global Real Estate 529 Portfolio
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.99IGLIX1.121.12-2.673.365.801.1910/10/12
 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
Domestic Equity FundsExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
Cohen & Steers Dividend Value Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.65DVFIX4.204.2019.238.5012.246.106/20/12
Northern Funds Stock Index Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.10NOSIX6.046.0417.0610.2613.187.348/2/10
T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.56TRLGX10.7010.7021.7010.8414.1310.068/2/10
Northern Funds Mid Cap Index Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.15NOMIX3.913.9120.719.1813.138.718/2/10
Northern Funds Small Cap Value Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
1.01NOSGX-0.46-0.4623.828.5512.797.478/2/10
T. Rowe Price QM U.S. Small-Cap Growth Equity Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.66TQAIX6.706.7021.699.1413.6210.623/23/16
 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
International Equity FundsExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
Northern Funds International Equity Index Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.25NOINX7.867.8612.070.405.690.868/2/10
Neuberger Berman International Select Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.90NILIX7.717.716.710.975.201.598/2/10
DFA International Small Company Portfolio
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.54DFISXn/an/a14.242.988.543.4810/10/12
Lazard Emerging Markets Equity Portfolio
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
1.10LZEMX10.4010.4022.400.741.053.628/2/10
 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
Commodities FundExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
Credit Suisse Commodity Return Strategy Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.80CRSOX-1.78-1.789.69-13.41-9.62-6.1210/10/12