Portfolio Objectives

Fund 80 is an aggressive target portfolio which seeks a high level of capital appreciation and some income by investing approximately 80% of its net assets in a broad range of domestic equity, international equity, and real asset investment funds with the remaining 20% invested in fixed income investment funds.

Real AssetsInternational Equity
U.S. EquityFixed Income
Money Market

Asset Allocation

Fund Percent
Fixed Income
PIMCO Short-Term Fund 4%
Northern Funds Bond Index Fund 3%
MainStay MacKay Total Return Bond Fund 4%
American Century Short Duration Inflation Protection Bond Fund 3%
Touchstone High Yield Fund 3%
Templeton International Bond Fund 3%
Real Assets
Principal Global Real Estate Securities Fund 3%
Credit Suisse Commodity Return Strategy Fund 2%
Fund Percent
U.S. Equity
DFA U.S. Large Cap Value Portfolio 11%
Northern Funds Stock Index Fund 13%
T. Rowe Price Instl. Large-Cap Growth Fund 11%
Northern Funds Mid Cap Index Fund 8%
Northern Funds Small Cap Value Fund 3%
T. Rowe Price QM U.S. Small-Cap Growth Equity Fund 3%
International Equity
Northern Funds International Equity Index Fund 8%
Neuberger Berman International Select Fund 11%
DFA International Small Company Portfolio 3%
Vanguard Emerging Markets Select Stock Portfolio 4%

Portfolio Performance1

As of March 31, 2020

 Average Annual Total Returns at NAV (%)1 
Fee StructureYTD3 Mo1 Yr3 Yrs5 YrsLifetimeExp.
Ratio2
Inception
Date
A-19.89-19.89-11.910.101.675.801.138/2/10
C-19.89-19.89-12.11-0.141.445.541.388/2/10
F-19.79-19.79-11.690.361.946.070.888/2/10
Fee Structure B Performance

Fund Performance3

As of 12/31/2019

 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
Fixed Income FundsExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
PIMCO Short-Term Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.45PTSHX0.422.732.732.222.121.8110/7/87
Northern Funds Bond Index Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.15NOBOX0.138.628.623.912.903.572/27/07
MainStay MacKay Total Return Bond Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.60MTMIX0.279.389.384.173.144.321/2/91
American Century Short-Duration Inflation-Protection Bond Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.37APISX1.104.944.942.061.862.365/31/05
Touchstone High Yield Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.72THIYX2.8310.908.406.663.597.691/27/12
Templeton International Bond Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.83FIBZXn/a2.432.432.341.612.9912/3/07
 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
Real Estate FundExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
Principal Global Real Estate Securities Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.88PGRSXn/a24.8524.8511.457.1210.5810/1/07
 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
Domestic Equity FundsExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
DFA U.S. Large Cap Value Portfolio
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.27DFLVXn/a25.4525.459.668.6312.752/19/93
Northern Funds Stock Index Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.10NOSIX9.0331.3531.3515.1511.5913.4110/7/96
T. Rowe Price Large-Cap Growth Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.56TRLGX10.0028.4928.4922.7015.9016.0410/31/01
Northern Funds Mid Cap Index Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.15NOMIX6.8925.9325.939.078.8412.503/22/05
Northern Funds Small Cap Value Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
1.00NOSGX6.7122.2722.273.956.5010.934/1/94
T. Rowe Price QM U.S. Small-Cap Growth Equity Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.66TQAIX8.6632.9332.9314.8811.5815.326/30/97
 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
International Equity FundsExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
Northern Funds International Equity Index Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.25NOINX7.8421.9821.989.645.715.383/22/05
Neuberger Berman International Select Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.81NILIX9.6226.4826.4811.196.426.3210/6/06
DFA International Small Company Portfolio
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.53DFISXn/a24.2024.209.247.878.089/30/96
Vanguard Emerging Markets Select Stock Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.94VMMSX12.1021.3921.3911.916.773.346/27/11
 Average Annual Total Returns (%)3 
Commodities FundExpense
Ratio
TickerQTRYTD1 Yr3 Yrs5 Yrs10 Yrs or Life of FundInception
Date
Credit Suisse Commodity Return Strategy Fund
Fact Sheet, Prospectus, Annual Report
0.78CRSOX4.486.996.99-1.29-4.10-4.8012/30/04